Returns & Exchanges Policy
All products purchased from our website may be returned with the following conditions:
- Merchandise may be returned within 60 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number may be refused. International customers must clearly label the exterior of their box as a return/repair.
- Goods must be returned ONLY with insurance and delivery to Nanccy prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- Any shipping fees paid will not be eligible for a refund once the watch has been delivered.
- International Customers: Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuations in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase. International customers will not be refunded international shipping costs and are responsible for any costs related to returning the item (i.e. shipping and import duties where applicable).
- Refund of the purchase price, less any shipping fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.